1) How does the government create and throw around $700,000,000,000?
2) Can the Pope really speak to God? What does he say? How often? Why doesn't the Pope's head explode?
3) Obama or McCain? Who'll win?
4) What would it have been like to sail on the Titanic?
5) What colors can't my eyes see?
6) What's love got to do with it, got to do with it? What is it about some music that makes it seemingly eternal while plenty of music fades into oblivion?
7) Cake or Death? What makes people laugh? What makes humor?
8) Have we stopped evolving? I kind of want to fly in another life.
9) Have you noticed that, with the high technology of digital cameras, photo albums and tangible memories are dying out?
10) Will there ever be another Mister Rogers?