1. Which came first, the egg or the chicken?
2. Why do we, as individuals constantly feel an obligation to seek a relationship?
3. What drives us to move on with our lives even though we experience a bad day from time to time?
4. Is conformity more common in high school than in college?
5. Could it be possible to answer all the questions you have about life?
6. Based on our current economic status, do people really intend on pursuing a job that is related to what they majored in college?
7. Will gas prices ever decrease?
8. Why do people always insist on putting songs in their iPods that they do not listen to most of the time?
9. Would the world be any different if Barack Obama becomes President of the United States?
10. Without internet and television, would humans still be able to exist?