Thursday, October 2, 2008
1) Why did we watch that movie on Tuesday September the 29th?
2) What’s the importance of colors?
3) Is a fashion show considered a form of theater since its also done on a stage?
4) When was theater first discovered?
5) What would are we supposed to get from this class?
6) Do you believe that free verse is harder or easier? Why would it be harder?
7) What is considered to be modern?
8) How many people agree with Borges that in order to be a writer you have to use your imagination? If you don’t agree then what do you think makes a good writer?
9) Can anyone be a good writer?
10) Do you agree with Borges and think that when you write you should forget all about yourself or do you like a personal story better?