Thursday, October 2, 2008
1) How does one measure talent?
2) Why are humans the only animal that think about their possible futures?
3) Why is tolerance and acceptance so difficult for some people?
4) How do certain lighting designs dictate the mood of the audience?
5) Why do dreams and nightmares feel so real?
6) How can one act out a certain emotion on stage if he has never felt it?
7) Is there a good reason for why some people cannot think imaginatively?
8) Do I add any value to the world, or anyone in it?
9) Why are we so easily addicted?
10) Is it wrong to feel defeated when you can't help someone who needs it?