Thursday, October 2, 2008
1. Why can’t we smell ourselves?
2. Can anyone ever commit a truly selfless act?
3. Why do people find Family Circus amusing/entertaining?
4. Why do we insist on making our own mistakes when older and usually wiser people have already made them for us?
5. Why do people sometimes take vegetarianism as a personal offense?
6. Is it possible to choose who or what we love?
7. Why weren‘t we created with the ability to fly?
8. Why do we hate it when our favorite band becomes mainstream and why is it so important to us that we claim initial “ownership” of them.
9. Who wrote the works of Shakespeare?
10. Why do people thing it is okay to litter?