Thursday, October 2, 2008
1. What is the point of human civilization (why can’t we just live like other animals)?
2. Why are people in Santa Cruz surprisingly resistant to the idea of animal rights/welfare?
3. Why is poverty treated as some sort of vague and mysterious concept in most of UCSC?
4. Why do auditions have to be so difficult?
5. Why are most people so god-damn irritating?
6. Why aren’t the THEA-50 schedules posted in advance, like all other classes?
7. Why am I allergic to cats?
8. Is it very hard to learn to sing?
9. What are metapatterns?
10. Why are we always encouraged not to travel back in time?