Thursday, October 2, 2008


1. Will this class and the design drawings help me with my other artistic drawings (such as sketches)?
2. What is the most vital part of design in relation to an actor’s work?
3. In what ways will this class aid me in my everyday life?
4. How important is sound to stage design?
5. Why aren’t more pyrotechnics used in theatre at Santa Cruz?
6. How do the design aspects used in The Dark Knight help make it such a gigantic success?
7. Which will I find more impressive, design favoring minimalism or design favoring excruciating detail?
8. Will this class help me in designing projects off stage? (My room?)
9. Will we talk about design’s evolution in theatre through the ages (in the time of Shakespeare?)
10. How is designing a blog like designing for a theater?

No comments: