Thursday, October 2, 2008
1. How do you balance wanting to make an elaberate, complicated, beautiful desgin while not distracting from the show and keeping the director’s vision in mind?
2. What makes a set degin “professional”
3. What kinds of things should you think about when designing costumes?
4. What are the most important things for set designers to consider?
5. What does a “PA” do?
6. How much influence should the director have on a designer’s work?
7. What is a sceneographer?
8. Do designers from different departments work together offten? In a colaboration who would have the final say?
9. In a professinal company what kind of budget do the designers have?
10. What is the chance of getting a job as a designer right out of undergrad?