1) Why is it that the movies with the least amount of dialogue are the ones that seem to have the deepest meanings?
2) What defines a work having deep meaning?
3) Why do works have to have deep meaning?
4) Why can't everyone just take a work for it's face value, and try to not pry into it?
5) Does randomness really count as a group subject?
6) Who designed the seats in the Experimental Theater?
7) If this class was claimed by others to be so easy, then why am I working as hard as I am to attempt to pass?
8) What do you do if one of your group members just completely let's you down?
9) Is it appropriate for the director to be fashionably late to group meetings?
10) What exactly should be discussed at group meetings?